Curro Woodhill College has a position available for an IT Teacher (FET Phase)
HOW TO APPLY
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview by 2 weeks after the closing date
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Preference will be given to EE candidates.
Key Skills / Requirements
- An appropriate academic and professional education qualification from a recognised institution
- 5 years experince in teaching in teaching IT to FET Phase learners
- Current SACE registration
- IEB experience would be an advantage
- To plan, control, record and report on Assessments
- To attend meetings, forums, workshops for the grade/phase as required
- To create an educational atmosphere in the classroom
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class
- To work closely with the teachers in the Grades to ensure the effective running of the Grades
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class
- To manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the School
- To manage, plan, assist and promote discipline within the Grades
- Be prepared to assist with sport and other Admin duties as and when the need arises
- A clear criminal record is essential
- Personal commitment to Christian education and a willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School is essential