Curro Klerksdorp has a position available for an Aftercare Teacher
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview 4 weeks after the closing date.
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Preference will be given to EE candidates
Key Skills / Requirements
- An appropriate academic and professional education qualification from a recognized institution
- Relevant experience in taking care of Aftercare
- Team worker
- Current SACE registration
- A passion to work with children
- Team worker
- Good interpersonal skills
- A clear criminal record is essential
- Personal commitment to Christian education and a willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School is essential
- Taking care of the physical and mental well-being of learners at the aftercare
- Building a personal and meaningful relationship with the specific group of learners
- Upholding a healthy relationship with all parents and guardians
- Facilitating the completion of learners’ homework, when needed
- Supporting and assisting the facility’s manager with the execution of administrative responsibilities